To meet customers’ needs, AMIG has developed a range of comprehensive Records Management Services:
Consulting services in the following areas:
- Developing a Records Management program (regardless records format– digital or paper based, structured or unstructured),
- Organizational guidance and project management.
- A programming study for creation and restructuring records and archives services and integrated documentary platforms (Records, Mails, Document management system);
- Preparing calls for tender, examining the replies received and giving recommendations to the client;
- Construction site supervision until delivery.
- Information entry,
- Digitization and indexing of documents,
- Extending documentary base,
- Document storage.
AMIG, in collaboration with the client, delivers a functional and financial analysis, manages a team on the company’s site and takes responsibility to develop the company’s records management system.
Training services on the following subjects:
- Records management,
- Archives management,
- Information retrieval methods,
- New technologies (Document management system, Workflow, Intranet, …)